Saturday, June 6, 2009

Relaxing in Monument


Hello Everyone,

I've spent the day with Steve, Katie, Glenda, and Pat hanging out around the lake, eating, and relaxing. We took the pedal boats out on the lake, but I don't suspect pedalling in these boats was too hard on my recovering legs. It's great to know we have another full day of relaxtion before hitting the road again. On Monday Steve will take me back down to Pueblo. From there will continue up into the Rockies and will gain elevation much more rapidly than through Kansas. This is certainly beautiful country and I look forward to continuing the journey further into the mountains!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys and Gals,

    Looks like you're have a good time in CS. It is very good of Glenda and Pat to have you all stay adn relax and drink a beer or two. We look forward to see further post from you.

    Love,

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete